CNC Turret Punching Machines are a type of sheet bending equipment designed for cutting sheet metal for the production of flat workpieces (parts, products, spare parts). Compared to angle-cutting machines, universal machines, and guillotine shears, coordinate punching presses allow you to produce complex contours with minimal time and high accuracy.
CNC Turret Punching Machine
The CNC Turret Punching Machine is designed for:
- Cutting-shaped holes.
- Cutting of contour products from sheet metal.
The equipment is used in metalworking and manufacturing enterprises that produce products (blanks, parts, products, etc.) made of sheet metal. The use of machines is possible for working with both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Most often, the press is used in the manufacture of metal furniture, including warehouse and retail, advertising structures and elements of outdoor and interior advertising. The machines are widely used in the field of automotive, electronic, electrical production, as well as in all industries, regardless of the volume of production, where sheet metal cutting operations are performed.
Features and varieties of CNC Turret Punching Machine
The following basic parameters are taken into account when selecting a coordinate punching press:
- The impact force of the hydraulic head. For professional industrial equipment, the parameter value can reach 30 tons when working with sheets up to 6.5 mm thick and higher.
- Type of punching mechanism. It mainly uses a hybrid punching mechanism (controlled by a servo head), which ensures the most efficient, high-quality, and safe operation.
- Maximum paper size. This parameter shows the length and width of the sheets that a particular machine can work with when performing cutting operations.
- The number of instrument stations. Determines how many tools can be used as much as possible to cut the sheet at the same time during operations.
- Type of CNC. Professional machines use systems with a graphical programming method and an operator touch panel for quick and easy program input.
Advantages of CNC Turret Punching Machine
Among the typical advantages of the equipment are the following:
- There is no need for most intermediate operations due to the possibility of bending and forming sheet metal on a single CNC machine.
- Simple programming with a user-friendly dashboard with a custom graphic design.
- High labor productivity is due to the possibility of simultaneous execution of various operations for cutting and bending metal workpieces.