HARSLE press brakes have made our repute in provision of metal formation industries being the firmest and reliable machine in the marketplace. It can stand speculative situations surpassing its cometitors in the market. Yet, despite being highly durable the equipment requires adequate and consistent maintaining to provide lasting, efficient service. The following article is going to be a guidance to provide lasting service life for the machine.
The Essence of Preventable Maintenance.
Preventative maintening, regular inspective opperations allow providing high levels of reliable operations, obtaining warning about probable dangers, disfunctions in advance. For the program improvement assistance get in touch with the HARSLE servicing staff. HARSLE offers improved maintening program and instructions for all levels of experience.
Basic Notes on Providing Maintening Programs.
1. Checking every day is less expensive compared to unexpected inaction. Make use of the checklist and record every maintening or repairing operation. If records are kept properly, you will be able to easily identify troubles, then offer solution to them.
2. Establishing documental operations for the whole equipment function and maintening records is crucial. The whole staff related to the machine have to be aware of these operations.
3. Only a person with high qualifications should carry out the maintenance and scrutinizing of the machine. This requires a specific instruction, complete comprehension of the equipment control, management, operations as well as maintening process.
4. To ensure the secure and correct machine application investment in personnel is recommended. Professional workers promote greatly to the equipment lasting and reliable operation.
5. Cleannes is crucial. This is an integral of suitable maintening operation and extends the equipment service life. Besides, it promotes the craftsmanship, secure functioning, improved productivity.
6. Identify the equipment capacities. They are usually shown on data tags of the equipment. Equipment manuals provide these specifications and features as well. Incorrect usage may lead to hazardous results. Despite the offered complete capacities at various points in strokes and against whip speed, it is important to exploit the equipment at or less than the utmost tonnage. The utmost capacity can be applied in case of balanced distribution of work among cylinders(for two-cylindered equipment) or straight beneath the plunger (single-cylindered equipment). Off-centre load operation ristricts the offered capacity causing immature wearout to machinal or hydraulic details. The basic rule is to apply just fifty per cent of entire capacity beneath every cylinder. In case of a press brake it must not surpass its tonnage per foot. For calculation the entire capacity must be devided by side-frame distance. For instance,100-ton equipment of ten feet amongst sided hulls possesses a nominal capacity of 10 tons per foot. Transcending the given amount brings about wearout of the clamping bar, guidance systems and tools.
Hydraulic Oil and Filtering.
One of the major requirements of a press brake suitable application high-quality, pure oil at proper temperatures is important.
To ensure the utmost service life the oil temperatures must not be higher than 160 degrees. In case of exceeding this limit for a long time, oil coolers must be input. HARSLE presses come out bearing standardized sensors, that need regular checking and monitoring.
HARSLE machines carry high-pressured filtering systems attached to the power units to provide easy service. They are mounted on the pumping sides to prevent the systems from pollution. A switch attached to the filtration tops indicates clog. In case of impure filtering systems, the electric scheme on relays breaks resulting in the equipment stop. Display of faults indicates alarming on impure filters. Both components require replacing if faults are indicated.
Sample of oil must be taken and forwarded to labs more than once a year to be sure about the framework cleanness. While doing this, filtration catridge should be changed as well. HARSLE suggests oil replacement after 4000-hour usage. After oil replacing, empty the tank prior to pomping newly.
Heavy-casted valves able to allow ninety gallons pm stream, working at 2900 psi make lasting service life possible. In spite of the fact that the valves are the most excellent ones in the marketplace, be sure to pay attention to the factory settings of the safety valves. Intervention and adjustment of the safety valve causes the equipment to work at a pressure above the nominal one, which causes immature wearout of hydraulic elements. Employing the equipment at pressures above the allowed pressure may lead to immute wearout of the system elements.
Scrutinize the guide assemblies every week. The suitable clearance is 0006” in sliding ways, sliding and guiding bars. Each sliding bar bears a shim beneath itself for suitable clearance. If lubricated properly every part of the assemvlies shows the least or no wearout. Pressure over the great bear surface is weak as HARSLE cylinders operate upright upon the plunger centeral line. In case of adjusting remove a shim or more than one.
To be sure about the connective tightness of main elements inspect the equipment every week. Tighten every piston pin nut and bolt regularly. Inspect the machine stress as well. The utmost stressed parts are press brake throats and frames. Parts of high voltage columns or direct lateral presses are located round the connective points of the frame and bolts. Checking for a crack is recommended as well. In case of cracks, stop operation and start repairing right away.
HARSLE machinery are produced with additional lengthy slidy surface for ram guidance. Controllable, high-pressure, guiding meter nozzles are mounted on them. Moreover, guiding assemblies have got grooves to distribute grease optimally. To lubricate the equipment optimally sliding assemblies are recommended to be greased with fine grease. Mobil Flex EP-1 is the most suitable. Slide ways are possible to grease by hand via appliances upon the outer part of slide way assemblies. Most HARSLE machinery bear manual or mechanical lubrications facilitating the process of adding grease. Note the grease ammounts. Too much grease can prevent the suitable performance of slide way systems. It might get dripped on components leading to serious faults.
The equipment engine needs checking every year to provide suitable amount of grease.
Be sure that the autonomic power supply is not polluted with outter particles such as powder, metallic shaving, weld dirt so on. Cleanness provides the proper function of equipment. Inspect the power supply by visually checking surface of the reservoir. In case of a leak solve the trouble.
In case the device has overleaks, inspect the platform sensor to be sure that there is enough oil in the unit. Oil should be added if needed. Tank caps and links of hoses should be checked and tightened as well. Any hose showing overwear sign should be replaced. Air cooling exchangers need checking to be kept away from dirt to provide a suitable airflow to carry out operations at proper temperatures.
Cylindered assembly needs checking as well every week. Slight filming over pistons is preferable, though leak may mean far more serious issues. Wipe pistons, cylinders with clean, tender tissue for oil removal. If there is excess oil, in the piston tighten the screws of the gland seal with the torque specified in hydraulic diagram.
If the pistons are too dry, weaken the seal screws to provide adequate oil for the system lubrication.
Inspect visually each electronic component.
While checking the roof of the tank, inspect the connection unit of the electrical units for suitable wiring state and links. Attach loosened wiring to the gearbox and pilot pistons.
Electronic unit needs outer checking to ensure each switch or light functions correctly. If not, they should be replaced. Wipe the unit from debris. Beware of oil or greasy dirt upon electric unit elements. Open the unit, ensure that wires are clean and the machine works at desired temperatures. Loosened links should be tightened. Keeping stocktaking components is approved experience. Electrical elements get outdated rather quickly compared to other components. Each electronic component needs inspecting once a week: HMI, weghing units, foot switches, two-handed stations. In case of wire or linking faults, solve them on the spot.
Action Planning.Checking every day is less expensive compared to unexpected inaction. Make use of the checklist and record every maintening or repairing operation. If records are kept properly, you will be able to easily identify troubles, then offer solution to them. Adequate and consistent maintaining provides lasting, efficient service of the equipment.