Technology of draping thermal transmit printing allows transferring print from print carrier onto the product. Print carrier and product get closely contacted withstanding a particular stress created in the result of vacuum and print transmission occurs through the proper temperature. It is widely applied in various industries and falls into covering film or bag type classification of vacuum transmission print.
Wood grain transmission print machine is suitable for steel-wood door faces. It is highly efficient for it has an excellent performance, convenience to be operated and does not cost high. While operating it applies covering film vacuum transmission in accordance with work principles of thermal sublime, single mapping.
1. Application scopes.
It transfers prints on steel, security, fire, big iron doors, rustproof door panels, door frames, cabinets, file cabinets, ornamental bars, face processing of different steel products.
2. Structure and technical parameters.
2. Technical parameters.
- Heat power is 1.2 KW×14.
- Vacuum pump power is 1.5 KW.
- Heat duration is from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Power connection.
Power connections should be managed by professionals. The leak defense switch should be at least 60 amps and power 3 phase line at least ten square mm.
3. Production process
1. Preparatory work.
- Switch the transferring print machine to power to heat it up.
- Note the steel-wood door being treated, plastic powder should be spattered evenly, there should be no oil, glue or other impurity on face of it.
- Decide on the proper top-quality transmit print paper.
- When the machine is properly warmed up, put the product being processed in the print pallet, then put the print patterns upon the down part of door panel. Note the print pattern and door panel face closely. Reduce the silicone covering, make temperature settings as well as heat duration, which can differ in different regions depending on climate. Note the anti static, apply four-piece silicone cover for corner protection to avoid damaging silicone covering.
- Stretch the reverse valve towards the arrow for pulling air out of transmission print tray. Note the tight attachment of print pattern and door panel. It is advisable to make corrections by hand to be sure in their close contact to provide proper stress.
- As soon as the temperature reaches its setting, press transferring print plate in body, press travel button, the heat body lowers to the transferring print plate and time toggle runs.
- Then the heat body rises mechanically, buzzer makes sounds, the transferring print plate comes out.
- Drag transferring print plate, pull reverse valve for filling air, raise the silicone plate lid, assess transferring effectiveness, then apply the reverse station synchronically.
>>Visit our company’s website to learn more.